Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome to my very first Blog page, devoted to my professional role as an educator at Willard Middle School.  I am a Family and Consumer Science teacher, and I have taught all 17 years of my career in the Willard School District.  I have raised three children in this district, reside here, and am proud to call Willard my home.

Please be patient as I learn to blog, and I certainly hope my posts to be more exciting than this first one!  


For my students and their families, I am planning to give an overview of the goals for each week.  I will upload recipes, videos, and powerpoints so that students can access pertinent information about class, even when they are away.  For now, please consider this my introduction and be assured that I LOVE teaching middle school and I am dedicated to the importance of the life skills my class promotes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment